Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday - A Wee Nap


This mucky yucky weather makes you just so sleepy.  And achy.  But that's ok.  My Thursday mornings are slow and quiet.  I can sleep in a bit and take my time getting to work rather than try to rush in with the crowds for the morning shift.  I love that.  I love my bedroom, too.  As I mentioned before, I'm going to have to get some better pictures taken so I can really show off how pretty it is.  I'm currently working on a painting for my bedroom, which will be posted about shortly.  I think when you're happy in your space, you're happy in life.  My walls are painted a peaceful lavender, and when you close your eyes with calmness, and then open them again to that same feeling, it really carries you through your day.  I can't believe I had never painted my room in the city.  Alright, it's time to settle my self into that peaceful place and give thanks for another day.

No comments: