Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dropped Into the Sea

Image by Shellsells

I'm in transition again - not necessarily of my own accord - but at least I've been dropped into this sea with something to cling to.  So I can either float and hope someone will come along and pull me out, or I can use my intuition to discern where land is and start paddling.

Oddly enough, nothing has really changed.  My day-to-day life has remained the same.  I still have twenty-four hours given to me to use as I see fit.  I have the ability to be flexible and creative.  Someone told me yesterday that when you are in transition, it is an incredibly creative time.  I didn't feel it at the time, but now that I'm more settled into the unsettled, I can see a lot more possibility on the horizon.

So I'll keep paddling.

No comments: