Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Favourite Movie Moments

I found this idea on someone else's blog, and I thought it was such a good idea, I should borrow it!  So, here are my favourite moments from some of my favourite movies.  Enjoy!


This isn't directly from the movie, but is edited to hear Wentworth's letter as Anne is running through the streets to catch up with him.  I love his line: "You pierce my soul."  Such an amazing book - my favourite of all time - and this 2007 version of the novel is fantastic.


Another mash-up of scenes, but my favourite moment is when she discovers the key in her aunt's bedroom.  To me, it is the moment that her outlook changes: possibilities become so very open to her.


I really wanted to post the whole dance scene, but couldn't find one that allowed embedding.  I love when he tells her that dancing is "just a conversation."  What a pick-up line!


Best party scene in movie history.  Ever.


Oh, I love this little gem of a movie.  It's seriously under appreciated.  I love this moment because it's one of the first times we see either one look at the other with some smidgen of appreciation... maybe admiration... maybe those are both too strong words for what's going on, but it's the first glimpse of something budding.

No comments: