Sunday, July 17, 2011

Next Painting Project

No, I haven't finished the other painting in progress, but when I saw this gorgeous window frame this weekend at my favourite antiques barn, I knew I had to have it.  Each of those window panes fits an 8x10 canvas perfectly.  I've already got a few ideas floating around in my head for what I'd like to do, but it's definitely going to be a "looking outside my window" kind of project.



It's going to need some elbow grease to clean it up - after all, I had to dig it out of a cobweb and dead fly infested part of the barn.  I think it was worth the labour to get it.  I also picked up a frame that's 16x20, which is the size of several new canvases I picked up.  That one will definitely be getting a spray painting, but as for this beauty above... I'm thinking that I like to shabby feel.  We'll have to finish the current project and get onto this one post haste!

Now, back to the laundry.

No comments: