Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blissed Out Tuesday: Reading in Canada


What a Canadian image - canvas chair, old covered bridge in the Quebec countryside, dandelions, book in hand... I can't think of a better summer day.  And that, my friends, brings me to the triumphant achievement of my Canadian Literature reading goal.  I planned to read twice as many Can Lit books this year than I did last, which means twenty.  I met that goal with Locavore.  My goal of twenty books had to be met between January 1st and December 31st, which is different than another group I'm also participating in, which runs from Canada Day of this year, until June 30th, 2012.  For that group, I need thirteen books, and I'm already at 5 for that count.  Don't cha just love reading???

Anyways, this Blissed Out post is just to say: finishing a goal is a really great feeling.  

No comments: