Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Meditations: Upon Home Sweet Home


I'm really loving the small-town life these days, and this week I had the opportunity to shuffle some furniture around, and I thought I'd snap some pictures to show it off.  I think I've got more space with this layout, and it's more conducive to my painting hobby - although I didn't snap a photo of the easel because that area isn't quite tidy enough for public inspection.

I have always found that when my home is tidy, and when things are in a good arrangement, my whole life feels less cluttered and much more manageable.  Does that sound too "Kum-By-Ya-Save-The-Whales?"  I guess all those HGTV shows on cutting clutter have a good point.  Not that my place was cluttered, it just didn't have a great sense of balance.  I think it took a little while to get to know my space and figure out what felt right.  Anyways, I think I've got it now!