Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sassy Saturday: I Have A To-Do List

Image by Kait Dowling

I have a to-do list, but whether or not it will get finished in its entirety in one day is not likely.  Is that important?  Or is it important that I actually made the list?  They do say that it's the thought that counts.  But then they also say that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.  I wish "they" weren't such hypocrites.

The thing about to-do lists is that they often get interrupted by cups of coffee on the balcony, an impromptu visitor, a cat that wants to cuddle, a blog post that must be read, a childhood memory that must be revisited.  I had a music box just like that when I was a little girl.  I can't remember the song... oh wait, I think it was the Tchaikovsky's Sleeping Beauty theme.

Right...  I have a to-do list...

No comments: