Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Image taken by me, Sept 2011, Clarendon, QC

When I think of the life I've been leading lately, there are too many things to be thankful for.  Seriously.  I work with amazing women and I'm learning so much from the teachers at this school.  And I feel as though I can contribute as well.  I've only just begun there, and I know that teaching is a marathon rather than a sprint, but I'm pacing myself and enjoying the ride.

I'm thankful for the community around me.  I just came home from rehearsal for a musical that I'm involved in, and I'm loving it.  I haven't done something like this since high school, and it's amazing fun.  I find that doing things of this nature adds another layer to me - I'm not just a teacher, student, daughter, town-resident - I'm also a member of something, contributing something.  

No comments: