Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday


I'm home today from work since today is Rosh Hashanah - a beautiful New Year.  And what a new year it is!  I'm working in a wonderful place with really lovely coworkers.  I'm learning new traditions and languages along side my students and it makes the learning process so much more interesting.  I have a steady schedule and I'm not running all over the city for work - I never thought it would make a difference, but staying in one place for work has been a huge deal.  I feel like I have a home base.

This week has been busy with rehearsals for the musical I'm in and meetings for church.  There has been lots to think about and my schedule is ever increasing, but that's been okay.  In a way, it's been nice.  It means I have so much to contribute, and by giving, I'm receiving.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you sound like a lovely person..God bless you!

Gayle in St. Louis, Missouri