Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blissed Out Tuesday: In the Middle of the Track

Image by Tallulah Wood

I haven't been the most dedicated blogger so far this month.  It's mostly because I haven't had time to myself yet this month!  For the last couple weeks, I have had some sort of something on every day after work.  It made for a grumpy woman by weekend time.  Needless to say, this week is a little quieter, and thankfully so.  This week is going to be more emotional.

I'm leaving the school where I just recently started.  I was offered a different job with better pay, and even though I'm loving where I am now, I have more options where I'm going.  It's something I can't turn down.  So I'm blissed out that I'm getting something better, but sad that I'm leaving something great behind.  I'm in the middle of the track between awesome and fantastic.  Can't complain too much about that, now can I?

No comments: