Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blissed Out Tuesday: Motto

Image by Tallulah Wood

This weekend, I read in a devotional book a pretty cool entry about having a motto.  You know, some little catchy phrase that helps steer you, means something to you - basically sum you up.  When I was reading it, I couldn't think of anything that really leaped out at me - or out of my brain.  But this evening, driving home from work, stuck in traffic so I sneaked a few pages of a book I'm working on.  I glanced at the bookmark I made with one of my favourite song lyrics: "I'm not saving grace: I use it all the time."  It's from a Serena Ryder song called 'Just Another Day.'  Now there's a motto.  I'm not saving anything - I can't take it with me when I go - so I better use it all up.  But you know what?  The awesome thing about grace is there's always more!

So what's your motto?

1 comment:

Ray said...

Im not saving grave, I use it all the time. One of my fave mottoes as well, from a fave singer
cheers