Friday, December 9, 2011

Currents


Current guilty pleasure: Miss Vicky's plain potato chips


Current colour: sunset orange



Current playlist: a really cool band called 'The Civil Wars' 



Current read: the usual 4 or 5 books on the go at once - Olive Kitteridge, The Lost Hours, Smart Cookies Guide



Current drink: ginger ale with cranberry juice



Current food: tuna sandwiches... I know, it's not that exciting 



Current favorite show: I'm still loving Bones.  Been watching since the first season.



Current wish list: camera... something digital SLR... hoping it might be under the tree



Current needs: sleep, and maybe more time to paint



Current triumphs: my recent run on painting creativity



Current bane of my existence: driving in the dark



Current celebrity crush: Rich Terfry - host of CBC Radio 2's Drive



Current indulgence: reading on my lunch break



Current blessing: my work schedule leaving me with Friday's off!



Current outfit: pajamas



Current excitement: a bit of Christmas shopping



Current mood: tired and wired

No comments: