Sunday, December 25, 2011

Painting in Progress: Mom's Poppies Finished


Let this be a lesson to all those who may procrastinate when making Christmas gifts for their loved ones... don't wait!  Or, you'll end up like me, banging a painting into a frame at 2:30 in the morning.  I'm going to be honest and say that this is not my favourite painting ever.  I am not satisfied with the sky at all - and the more I look at the sky, the more I dislike it, however... it's going to have to stay for now.  I was very worried about how the poppies would turn out, but I think they look ok.  I'm probably not going to wrap this - I'm not a great gift wrapper.  I'd rather just give the gift and skip the presentation that just gets ripped off anyways.  So, there it is... another painting in a barn window.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

It's very pretty! You are one talented girl.