Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sassy Saturday: Sibling Revelry in the Apartment


My brother and I spent the evening pushing about the various furniture pieces in my tiny apartment to freshen things up a bit.  He came up with this great vignette in the corner by arranging wooden crates set upright as bookcases, and a flower swag over the shelves on a flimsy wine rack that I can't seem to get rid of.  He took out the antique watercolour box I've been hiding for ages and set it up with my collection of powder compacts. Then, and my favourite piece of the vignette, he turned upright this old chicken feeder that I've been trying to find use for, and then I clothes pinned the pictures to it.  I also put up two of my window paintings, replacing the very tired Renoir prints I've had for ages.  I like what he did - although the rest of the night he was a pain in my ass.

No comments: