Sunday, January 22, 2012

January Currents


Image by Kait Dowling

Current guilty pleasure: Project Runway All-Stars.... oh Lord!

Current colour: blush pink

Current playlist: a lot of Mumford & Sons


Current read: one of Laura Joh Rowland's Sano Ichiro novels, Half-Blood Blues, and The Sisters Brothers

Current drink: icy cold water with slices of lemon

Current food: had mussels for dinner tonight and it was awesome 


Current favorite show: Republic of Doyle

Current wish list: the ability to make a living from my artwork... I know... that's why it's called a wish

Current needs: more storage

Current triumphs: certainly have had some great triumphs teaching this past week!

Current bane of my existence: driving in cruddy weather

Current celebrity crush: Tom Power

Current indulgence: really nice bath and body products I got for my birthday

Current blessing: living super close to my family, but not living with them

Current outfit: pajamas

Current excitement: anticipating the next painting project

Current mood: content

No comments: