Friday, February 24, 2012

Five Foto Friday: Le Sofa Rose

A couple years ago, I acquired my very own pink sofa.  It's quite old, quite shabby, quite falling apart in some places - but it cost $15 from a thrift shop and had the kind of aesthetic I love.  Since that fateful day, I've been drawn to other people's pink sofas.  It seems that there is quite a club of us out there.  There is really nothing that says "bachelorette pad" like a pink sofa.  For images, please explore my Pinterest account.






1 comment:

Carrie's Catchall Cachepot said...

I love that first picture of the series. I love how the pink of the dual coloured roses is picked up....gorgeous!

When I moved into my first apartment I bought a boring, practical navy blue couch but then jazzed it up with pink and white striped throw pillows and it felt exactly right!