Saturday, February 25, 2012

Turtle Valley by Gail Anderson-Dargatz


And so I've been on a bit of a reading rampage lately - I suppose there is something to be said for reading a rather large amount of books in the bleak winter months.  I've had this book on my "to-be-read" list for a while, and then I'd take it out and work away at it in between library books that have a more pressing need to be read.  I should have stuck this one out more, because late last night I was finishing it off voraciously.  This is the third book by Anderson-Dargatz that I've read, and I've loved every one.  She is so unique, and makes you feel as though you are reading about someone you may know, rather than someone living in a loft apartment in the city, or mansion in the country side.  These are real people, with real problems.  

No comments: