Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Meditations: Upon Refocusing


I was doing some spring cleaning, and as I often do when I have a task at hand, I found myself with something else to occupy my time: my camera.  I decided to take the opportunity of a well-curled-up cat and snap similar pictures at different settings.  In hindsight, I wish I had have taken the initiative to write down on what settings the pictures were taken, but it was just a fun little exercise meant to keep me from doing anything resembling productivity.   My end results have a variety of colour intensities and lighting qualities, and the picture above was the best of the pack - just don't ask me how I got it.

Life is like that too, you know.  You've got to putz around with something until you figure out what works best in certain light, certain colour.  There isn't a one-size-fits-all lens for viewing the world.  And like my camera, I'm still figuring out all the settings.

No comments: