Monday, May 28, 2012

Music Monday: Whitehorse


Here's another video I'm surprised I hadn't posted yet.  I've posted videos of Luke Doucet and Melissa MacClelland individually, as they're both amazing - but this husband and wife duo are sparks-flying when they sing together.   I think they completely annihilate this song - which is much shorter in its original - and stretch out all the good bits.  I think Luke Doucet might be one of the best guitarists in Canada... but then as Tom Power said this week on CBC Radio Morning about a different Canadian guitarist being the greatest: "but then Randy Bachman would show up at my house and kick my arse."  Or something like that :) 

1 comment:

Maria at inredningsvis.se said...

AWW thank you for sweet words on my blog:) I like yours to and Im following.

I hope you will follow me also..I have more swedish inspiration for you:)

have a great week

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)