Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sassy Saturday: On the Town


For his fourteenth birthday, I took my little brother out to a concert.  And I managed to keep it a secret who we were going to see.  For those who know me, you'll know I'm terrible at keeping secrets.  I'm just a terrible liar.  

The evening was awesome.  I had some errands to run first, that because I had been sick this week, I didn't get the chance to get to them.  After, we parked at the NAC, and walked into the market for coffee, then a little appetizer, and finally walked back to the concert.

I'm a huge concert keener.  I like to show up early, line up to get the good seats... but I never get the chance because I'm always with other people who aren't concert keeners!  Well, since the little brother is still little and "in training," we went an hour early to stand in line and get our seats right in front of the stage.  Amazing.

The announcer comes on to give a little schpiel, and says Rose Cousins' name... William looks at me and says: "Best present ever."

Yep.

No comments: