Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Meditations: Upon the Swing of Things

                                               Source: undr.tumblr.com via Melissa on Pinterest

Yesterday was yet another adventure with my youngest brother into the city for a concert.  It was initially supposed to be a mother-daughter outing, but that was not to be.  Then it almost didn't happen at all since the past week everyone in my house has been so sick.  But, the concert was a birthday present to me from my family, and I seriously wanted to get out and stretch my legs after being housebound for most of the week.

It took me a while to get into the swing of things, but once we sat down at a pub across from the concert hall - William drinking ginger ale and me drinking Steam Whistle - I felt like myself again.  It felt like one of our regular adventures.  

No comments: