Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Meditations: Upon Getting Off My Butt

                           Source: ohcomelymagazine.tumblr.com via Melissa on Pinterest

I have approximately 15 more paintings to do before my show at the end of the year.  I had lofty plans to have at least 2 paintings done per month.  That got thrown out the window in January... hmm, I've never been the best at setting goals and sticking with them.  But I digress - it's hard to paint when you're not inspired.  Even when you know exactly what you want to paint, how you want to paint it, and everything else you need to know.  So, I'm going back to my easel now.  And painting... and praying that I get struck by the inspiration to keep going.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Join the club! :) I have at least that many to do too...by June! Inspiration never strikes for me in this late winter tundra like blah, hoping you're alot like me and things will flow when the time is right!!! Maybe we'll have to get together and escape for a day to paint!