Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Meditations: Upon Starting Up Again


A great deal has happened in the three months since I've written on my blog and I definitely need to get back into the swing of keeping regular posts.

I moved... finally.  That happened near the end of August in a very strange whorl-wind of events that's much too long a story to recount now.  But, I'm in a beautiful, two-bedroom home with a sunny painting studio, huge kitchen, and laundry!  It hasn't been painted up yet, but I've made some paint selections and it will get tackled eventually.  I pretty much have painting to do in every room, but because of budget, I'm just going to have to make do.

I've been painting rather prolifically, and made a webpage on Facebook to keep track of everything.  I had a show a few weeks ago, and another little farmer's market venue in two weekends from now.  All of this leads up to my big show in November.  It's been rather exciting!

I'm considering making changes to this blog to reflect the more serious nature of my painting, but time will tell if that is worth while.  Right now, I want to get back into enjoying the little pleasures that having the blog brought me.

No comments: